[dev] vtysh wrong command log - where does it go?

Quentin Young qlyoung at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed Aug 21 09:48:10 EDT 2019

Run "vtysh -b" after FRR is started and you should see the
incorrect commands, vtysh will warn about them. This is what is done to
apply frr.conf on startup.

FRR doesn't log incorrect commands by default right now since that would
add noise to the log file if you make normal mistakes while in an
interactive session. I agree it would be helpful if we logged config issues
at startup.

Quentin