[dev] running topotests

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Mon Dec 2 20:41:15 EST 2019

Aleksey -

Debugging topotests over email might end up being quite fun.  I would
suggest logging into the FRRouting slack and opening a discussion
there and we can start talking through what is going wrong.  I am
suggesting this because when something goes wrong I end up having to
look in a bunch of different places to understand the test and to fix
it.

donald