Northbound changes discussion - MOM 12/12/2019

Santosh P K sapk at vmware.com
Thu Dec 12 05:46:40 EST 2019

Hello All,
   As I mentioned in meeting we will incorporate review for nexthop to make it as leafref. It is taking a bit of our time as we want to explore nexthop-group yang that is defined in FRR. We will do that before meeting but we may not have time for all of you to review before meeting. Sorry for delay.

Thanks
Santosh P K