[dev] Next NetConf/Yang Meeting

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed Dec 18 12:19:31 EST 2019

At the end of today's meeting we discussed what was next on our agenda:

1) Discussion of Zebra operational Model
2) Performance implications of data gathering for the operational
model and how we want to tackle the issue
3) Central Server for dispatch ( not necessarily going to cover this
but it's on the agenda )
4) BGP netconf/yang Discussion ( We may have some questions here, as a
placeholder if needed )
5) The CLI transactional model has performance issues and how we want
to approach this issue.

Next meeting is this Friday at 11 EST, same meeting
https://bluejeans.com/9192742159

donald