[dev] Vxlan route updates not going zfpm

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Mon Feb 11 20:25:07 EST 2019

Srinivas -

Vxlan updates are typically a mac address and a ip address, which are
placed into the linux neighbor table.  This is l2 information.  At this
point in time the zebra rib is meant for l3 routes.  At this point in time
zebra is used for pass through to the data plane.  If you need this
information stored in the zebra rib, it would be a different table and more
work to consolidate all this information.

donald