[dev] Conditions to have code accepted into the project

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Thu Jan 10 07:38:56 EST 2019

Albert -

If you already have your own infrastructure there is no need to use
ours.  I think the only real requirement is the usage of our ZAPI
protocol for talking to the RIB(zebra).  This is especially true if
there is going to be active ongoing maintenance from your end.

As for licensing I've added JR and David who are both better than me
on licensing and their implications.  I'll let them speak up.

donald