[dev] Knowing requirements for contrbutions

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Thu Nov 12 12:31:42 UTC 2020

Jatin -

Please read doc/developer/workflow.rst.  Beyond that there are no
requirements.  Jump in and help.  If you are looking for something to
do I would recommend looking at issues on the github page:
https://github.com/frrouting/frr/issues

Additionally I would join the slack and start asking questions ( click
on the slack icon on https://frrouting.org )

donald