[dev] Regarding representation as FRR maintainer

Abhijit Chaudhary abhijit at niralnetworks.com
Tue Sep 29 07:23:35 UTC 2020

Thanks Alistair for the clarification. My bad, I mixed it with the TSC
election.

Rewording the same, I would like to nominate Kaushik for being a
Maintainer. We would abide by the decision/feedback of the FRR community in
the straw poll.

Best,
- Abhijit
+91-9886179612

<http://www.niralnetworks.com/>

Building Curated, Open, Disaggregated Networking for 5G and Beyond
According to DSCI report, A NASSCOM Initiative, Niral Networks is a key 5G
technology player from India
<https://www.nasscom.in/sites/default/files/TechSagar_Wireless_and_Networking_Technologies.pdf>