[FROG] Howe to start frrouting (or quagga) daemons?

AJ NOURI ajn.bin at gmail.com
Wed May 31 03:54:19 EDT 2017

When trying to run any process in *'/usr/local/sbin' *the result is the
same:

---

frr at frr:/$ ls /usr/local/sbin
bgpd  eigrpd  frr  frr-reload.py  isisd  ldpd  nhrpd  ospf6d  ospfclient
 ospfd  pimd  rfptest  ripd  ripngd  ssd  watchfrr  zebra

---

frr at frr:/usr/local/sbin$ bgpd
bgpd: error while loading shared libraries: libfrr.so.0: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
frr at frr:/usr/local/sbin$ isisd
isisd: error while loading shared libraries: libfrr.so.0: cannot open
frr at frr:/usr/local/sbin$ ldpd
ldpd: error while loading shared libraries: libfrr.so.0: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
frr at frr:/usr/local/sbin$ nhrpd
nhrpd: error while loading shared libraries: libfrr.so.0: cannot open
frr at frr:/usr/local/sbin$ ospf6d
ospf6d: error while loading shared libraries: libfrr.so.0: cannot open
frr at frr:/usr/local/sbin$ ospfclient
ospfclient: error while loading shared libraries: libfrrospfapiclient.so.0:
frr at frr:/usr/local/sbin$ ospfd
ospfd: error while loading shared libraries: libfrr.so.0: cannot open
frr at frr:/usr/local/sbin$ pimd
pimd: error while loading shared libraries: libfrr.so.0: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

I must have missed something during the installation, did I?