[FROG] Restart OSPFD without restarting other daemons

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Mon Oct 1 08:15:46 EDT 2018

Ah, if ospfd is frozen, shouldn't watchfrr pick up on it and restart it?

How exactly are you running FRR?

If you are running via the tools/frr script then this should be taken
care of.  If you are running with tools/frr and we are stuck somehow
that is a bug that needs to be addressed.

Having said that, just killing ospfd and restarting it should be
sufficient if it is stuck.

donald