[FROG] EIGRP authentication issues

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Thu Oct 18 08:30:32 EDT 2018

Heikki -

I have fixed the above issue:

https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/pull/3199

Please note:  I did not test to see if it worked properly when
attempting to connect to a neighbor with authentication turned on.
Giving the state of what I just fixed, I would be surprised if it did.

Additionally I noticed and fixed improper parsing of the `eigrp
bandwidth X` command.

All -

EIGRP needs some care and attention and we would love for someone to
step up with fixes for it.

thanks!

donald