[FROG] question from a noob at networking and routing

Donald Sharp sharpd at pinkbelly.org
Mon Sep 3 17:55:14 EDT 2018

Yes, snap packages have us worried about the forced upgrade too.  We
decided, thought, that for people attempting to figure out FRRouting
that this would be a good way to allow people to try us out.  I know
Martin was looking at this at one point and I do not remember what he
came up with.
Martin do you remember?

donald