[FROG] vtysh -f "Unknown command"

Volodymyr Litovka doka.ua at gmx.com
Tue Dec 3 02:25:12 EST 2019

Hi Donald,

thanks for pointing on this, partially it works:

# cat inp.txt
hostname qqq
no router bgp
router bgp 12345
# vtysh -f inp.txt
# vtysh

Hello, this is FRRouting (version 7.2).
Copyright 1996-2005 Kunihiro Ishiguro, et al.

qlt# sh run
Building configuration...

Current configuration:
!
frr version 7.2
frr defaults traditional
hostname qlt
log syslog
no ipv6 forwarding
service integrated-vtysh-config
!
password 12345
!
router bgp 12345
!
line vty
!
end
qlt#

So, it FRR accepted "no router bgp / router bgp 12345", but didn't
"hostname". Are there limitations on commands which can be used with
"-f" key?

Thank you.