[FROG] vtysh -f "Unknown command"

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Dec 3 07:41:36 EST 2019

hostname is another of the special cases unfortunately, it's in a bit
of a messed up state and probably could do with someone coming in and
working on it.  In all honesty it does not set the hosts name at all
and only sets up what you see in vtysh itself.  Why not just use the
normal linux way of setting a hostname?

donald