[FROG] Binding two IP addresses to bgpd

Matt Riffle matt at pair.com
Thu Nov 19 16:45:00 UTC 2020

Apologies if I’m missing something easy here — I think I’ve looked at this for too long.

I want my bgpd process to listen to 2 IP addresses — one IPv4 and one IPv6.  I cannot find a syntax that allows this to happen.  I can listen to one or the other.  I really don’t want to run two bgpd processes to accomplish it.  (I could let it bind to  the default 0.0.0.0 / :: and use a firewall, but, again, I’d rather just bind to the two addresses I need it on, if possible.)

Thanks,

-Matt