How to test ipv6 anycast address with frr routing?

yanhc519 at aliyun.com yanhc519 at aliyun.com
Sat Feb 27 00:09:27 UTC 2021

Hi, all. I want to test ipv6 anycast address with frr routing with several linux PC host. However, I cannot find a way to setup ipv6 address on my linux host which is Ubuntu 12.04. I also cannot find a way to config ipv6 address on frr routing suite. So does linux support ipv6 anycast address? Or does frr routing support ipv6 anycast address configuration? How could I test ipv6 anycast address with frr routing? Is there a tutorial about this? Thanks. York