[FROG] How to test ipv6 anycast address with frr routing?

Chriztoffer Hansen ch at ntrv.dk
Sat Feb 27 03:03:32 UTC 2021

York,

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 at 01:09, yan via frog <frog at lists.frrouting.org> wrote:
> I want to test ipv6 anycast address with frr routing with several linux PC host. However, I cannot find a way to setup ipv6 address on my linux host which is Ubuntu 12.04. I also cannot find a way to config ipv6 address on frr routing suite.
>
> So does linux support ipv6 anycast address? Or does frr routing support ipv6 anycast address configuration? How could I test ipv6 anycast address with frr routing? Is there a tutorial about this?

Ubuntu 12.04 from 9y ago?

Have you at least tried with a more recent and (still) supported LTS
version of Ubuntu?

Asking, since little to no support can be expected to be
given/provided if using non-supported OS releases.

Also, can you specify what FRR version you are using in your set-up?

--
Chriztoffer