[FROG] Limitations on Bulk Addition of Static Routes in FRR?

Donald Sharp donaldsharp72 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 12:50:57 UTC 2021

I am a bit surprised that this is having issues.  I'll give it a try with
several thousand static routes.  In the meantime I would recommend running
sharpd and installing the routes using that.  The cli would be:

`sharp install routes 10.0.0.0 nexthop <valid nexthop> 850000`

This will create 850k /32 routes starting at 10.0.0.0, in bgp just do a
`redistribute sharp` that should work fine.