[frr] The bgpafisafi pull request

Philippe Guibert philippe.guibert at 6wind.com
Thu Jan 26 10:34:34 EST 2017

Hello Donald,

I understood that the way this function was used, was like the other vty
conversion functions.
- get afi/safi values
- get afi/safi/vrf values.
meaning that the caller of the function must ensure that the values  he
passes as params have good initial values.

I would have done a little change.
This is because you handle pointers in that function (*vrf), and you assume
that this pointer is valid. Whereas an user that does not want to care
about VRF, does not want to initialise a specific value. he uses NULL as
parameter.
For that, I would have ignored vrf case ( returned 0 if a vrf is found, and
return ok if no vrf is found).

The rest of the series is ok for me.

Regards,

Philippe