[dev] Integrating DLEP with FRR

Susheela Francis Susheela.Francis at larsentoubro.com
Fri Mar 9 07:46:03 EST 2018

Hi,
Can you share some details regarding the APIs exposed by FRR or any other means to interact with the stack so that I can pass my DLEP metrics to it?

I also have a few research papers which talk about using a Common Virtual multipoint interface (CVMI) in the kernel space to store the LDEP metrics, which will be picked up by the Quagga stack. I have attached the two papers along with the mail.

Can you give your views on this?
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Susheela