[dev] How to build FRR with snmp supported ?

Simon Jones batmanustc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 22:46:12 EDT 2019

> >     dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -b -us -uc -Ppkg.frr.nortrlib
> > -j$(SONIC_CONFIG_MAKE_JOBS)
> This command will build the "frr-snmp" package along with "frr",
> "frr-doc" and "frr-pythontools".

Thank you, but my question is:
if frr-snmp has been build, is it NOT packaged into deb package?
If it is, which command is to package frr-snmp into deb package?
If it is not, why FRR running from this docker image has NO
/usr/lib/*/frr/modules/*_snmp.so ? And could not start zebra with '-M snmp'
?

----
Simon Jones

David Lamparter <equinox at diac24.net> 于2019年8月1日周四 下午9:06写道: