[dev] Regarding representation as FRR maintainer

Abhijit Chaudhary abhijit at niralnetworks.com
Mon Sep 28 12:13:43 UTC 2020

Dear All,
I want to bring to your consideration that Niral has a long term commitment
to contribute to FRRouting. Our team has been contributing to the FRR
community, and I can assure you that our contribution would increase over
time.

We ensure to mention that our NOS uses FRRouting in all our external
presentations.

As the FRR Maintainer election would happen next month, I would appreciate
it if the community can consider a representation from Niral in the FRR
Maintainer list. I had a discussion with Kaushik and he is keen to take up
the responsibility and dedicate time for FRR maintenance.

Kindly let us know your thoughts regarding it.

Best,
- Abhijit
+91-9886179612

<http://www.niralnetworks.com/>

Building Curated, Open, Disaggregated Networking for 5G and Beyond
According to DSCI report, A NASSCOM Initiative, Niral Networks is a key 5G
technology player from India
<https://www.nasscom.in/sites/default/files/TechSagar_Wireless_and_Networking_Technologies.pdf>