[FROG] EIGRP - Zebra version mismatch

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Mon Jun 26 10:00:20 EDT 2017

Crypto.Troop -

This error looks like some sort of install issue.  Those error message
indicates to me that eigrp is not actually running.

Things that I would do:

1) Make sure FRR is completely turned off:

ps -ef | grep quagga
ps -ef | grep frr
<kill -9....>

2) Make sure I am actually building what I think I am:

In FRR directory:
make distclean
./bootstrap.sh
./configure....

3) Make sure that I have installed what I think I have:

sudo make install

4) Ensure that we are actually running the right version of FRR.

<replace /usr/lib/frr with whatever you installed it into, if different>

/usr/lib/frr/zebra ....
/usr/lib/frr/eigrpd

Now after all of that and you still have the issue, we'll take the next steps.

donald