[FROG] How to configure RFC 4364 (BGP/MPLS) VPNs with FRR/bgpd

SHAIKH, AMAN (AMAN) ashaikh at research.att.com
Wed Feb 28 13:21:06 EST 2018

Hi

How do I configure FRR/bgpd to support RFC 4364 (BGP/MPLS) L3-VPNs?

Specifically, I'd like to know how to configure following things:

-          One or more VRFs along with its import and export route targets as well as route-distinguisher.

o   Specifying one or more neighbors (eBGP sessions) in this VRF with IPv4(|6) address family.

-          One or more iBGP sessions with route-reflectors and other routers supporting VPNv4(|6) address family.

thx
aman