[FROG] FRRouting and MPLS

Yakov Sh. yman at protonmail.ch
Mon Nov 23 10:27:44 UTC 2020

Hi!
I had not much experience with FRR in production, but I gave it a try some time ago in a lab and was able to build L3VPN service on VMs with kernel VRF support. You can see details in my blog post - http://dvjourney.yman.site/2018/10/26/l3vpn-on-linux/
For L2VPN, as stated in docs, only OpenBSD supports VPWS/VPLS at the moment. http://docs.frrouting.org/en/latest/overview.html#feature-matrix

Yakov Sh.
telegram: @darkyman